A green card or a permanent resident grants you permission to stay in a country other from your country of origin legally once all the requirements are met. Not only do You get to have a job permit but you also get to have protection from any local, state or federal law in the United States. And as a green card holder, you get to live and work in the United States for as long as you wish.
Our job is to make sure you have an edge over others when applying for a green card as we give you a step by step detail of how to go about your application process. We let you aware of the different ways to can apply as well as checking your eligibility status to know which mode of application would be best for you. We let you in on the ways of applying for a green card which includes the following
- Through family
- Through a job
- Through a refugee status or seeking asylum
- Through a visa lottery
What do we do?
- To be eligible for a family option, you must first have a Family member living in the USA as a permanent resident or a US citizen to file a petition for you. Your sponsor could either be a spouse, fiance, son, daughter or a parent. We ensure to check if you are eligible for this option.
- Getting a visa through an employment-based option would most times require your employer filing a petition for you. However, this isn’t always the case as you can file a petition yourself. When applying through this option, you might be required to go through an interview and your employer would have to be certain no one in the United States can fill in for the job you are applying for. Our professionals give you a step by step guide on how to go about the application process.
- Getting a visa through a refugee status is for people who are under threat in their home country and need to flee to live.
- Every year, visa lotteries are issued to the public, giving people more chances of applying for a visa. This is very generous and considering as not everyone has an opportunity to get a visa through the right way or have been denied several times. We help you follow the visa lottery and let you know how to apply when we find out your eligibility. Giving you a smoother process.
Once your application approved, we help you know how to go about your biometrics appointment as well as your interview. With us, you have more chances of getting better information that goes a long way in helping you get approved.
Read about Green Card Organization company